We are proud to hold Bereavement Groups for people living with Grief.
Groups offer you the freedom to communicate your experience honestly and sensitively with others, with a view to processing your experience of loss, change and grief.
We have produced some flyers for sharing our Bereavement Group information – and hope that you enjoy – and share – them!
In Group Therapy, you can:
- Explore the impact of bereavement on yourself and your relationships in a safe, confidential group setting.
- Explore your respective histories of dealing with losses, to gain a broader perspective.
- Exchange thoughts, feelings and insights with others in a supportive way.
In particular, therapy groups offer you the following benefits:
- Your relationships with others (and with yourself) can be transformed by exchanging similarities and differences with others undergoing a bereavement.
- Participating in a safe, confidential group environment based on mutual respect can reduce feelings of isolation following a bereavement.
- The opportunity to evolve a new perspective on life, and a sense of being more centred and grounded in your relationships.