- Do you have a track record of good administration work?
- Do you have excellent communications skills?
- Is your attention to detail strong?
- Are you able to balance a compassionate approach with the need to maintain professional boundaries with clients and colleagues?
- Do you want to make a difference to people in Bristol facing death, dying and bereavement?
IF YES, then we might have just the job you might like.
We are looking for a Clinical Administrator to administrate our clinical process, staff and clients.
We are looking for a compassionate and organised administrator who can take ownership of our clinical administration. This is a vital role for our organisation – you will be the first point of contact that many people have with the service, and your work will underpin the support they receive from our therapists.
You will have strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to adapt our admin systems and processes if needed as circumstances change.
You will be comfortable balancing the need for an empathic response to people who are in great distress with the need to gather the information we require to deliver a safe, effective and timely service.
Above all, you will want to make a difference to people in Bristol who face death, dying and bereavement.
If you want to join our friendly and committed team then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the role, please email us to request an application form.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact Sam Thomas (Chief Executive)
- Telephone: 0117 925 9348
- Email Sam
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 16th November.
Interviews will take place on Zoom during w/c 23rd November.