Work With Us
Vacancies at The Harbour
Would you like to be part of a team dedicated to supporting people facing death, dying and bereavement?
Would you like to be part of a charity making a real difference to our local community?
See below for our current vacancies and volunteering opportunities.
The Harbour is recruiting for a Fundraising Manager.
Trainee placements at The Harbour
PLEASE NOTE: We are not recruiting trainees at the moment, but will be doing so again in January 2024. Enquiries can be made via the email address below nearer that time.
The Harbour accepts applications from trainee counsellors or psychotherapists.
These placements are offered to students who have experience of working therapeutically with clients, are studying for a full professional qualification in counselling or psychotherapy which must include a psychodynamic component, are in their own personal weekly therapy and also demonstrate a commitment to working psychodynamically and learning more about psychoanalytic and psychodynamic theory.
What we offer you:
- A chance to apply psychodynamic work in this context
- Free educative supervision from experienced psychotherapists
- Working with a varied client group
- A supportive and lively team setting
What you offer us:
- An openness to learn about working psychoanalytically
- A commitment of 2 years offering 3 client sessions per week
- Your experience and expertise in your own field
- Your enthusiasm
To apply for a placement please email us at: email@example.com