We would like to say a huge thank you to the donors and funders who make our work possible. From the runners who race to raise money for us, the people who dig deep into their pockets and the funders who finance our work; your generosity helps us to be there for people when they need us most. Find out more about supporting our vital service here.
Thank you to all the funders that are supporting our work currently, a selection of whom have chosen to be listed below and to all others who generously contribute, your support is really appreciated.
- b-Clear – bClear’s support will help The Harbour ensure our free specialist counselling services remains accessible to people across Bristol and beyond
- Bristol City Council – A timely funder, BCC provided support to help The Harbour overcome the financial challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Charities Aid Foundation – A donation from the Covid Emergency Fund ensured we had timely resources to address the priority needs of our clients during the challenges Covid-19 presented.
- Community Fund – Through the DCMS grant stream the Community Fund provided significant funding aimed at overcoming the financial challenges and support needs resulting from Covid-19.
- The Fore – Another committed funder, in addition to supporting our ongoing work, The Fore was very quick to offer support in response to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Haycombe Cemetery and Crematorium – Nominated by people connected to the cemetery in Bath, The Harbour was surprised and delighted to receive the proceeds generated by the Metal Recycling Fund over the spring period in 2020.
- John James Bristol Foundation – The Foundation has been a reliable funder in times when we have most needed support both by providing capital funding to maintain our city centre home base and through offering Covid-19 Emergency Funding.
- Lady Ryder of Warsaw Memorial Trust – A funder devoted to the relief of suffering on the widest scale, the Trust generously offered support to The Harbour’s work with people facing a terminal diagnosis.
- Lloyds Bank – Generous supporters, gifting both their time and expertise, Lloyds have offered pro bono support on a number of occasions, which assisted The Harbour’s strategic planning process and delivery.
- Portishead Nautical Trust – A regular supported of The Harbour, the Trust granted funding towards our work with people under 25.
- Quartet Community Foundation – A committed funder, Quartet has supported The Harbour’s specialist counselling work and more recently offered support with the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Society of Merchant Venturers – The Society have donated generously towards our work, with two specific aims – to improve our accessibility to people from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and to help us to reach people from diverse communities.
- St James’s Place Charitable Foundation – St James’s Place has been a reliable funder of our work supporting people with people affected by cancer.