- Do you have experience of managing digital systems and processes (eg. Office 365)?
- Are you passionate about how IT and digital services can enable people to do the best work they can?
- Are you highly organised? Can you help us by bringing a methodical, patient approach to our systems (and how they can be improved)?
- Do you have line management experience?
- Do you want to make a difference to people in Bristol who face death, dying and bereavement?
IF yes, then you might be just the person we are looking for 🙂
We are looking for an ‘Organisation and Premises Administrator’ to administrate our organisation and premises.
Our response to the pandemic has required an organisational transformation in terms of how we use technology and digital services. We have invested in this area and we are now looking for an organised, efficient and friendly Organisation and Premises Administrator to co-ordinate and manage the digital systems we have created, and to manage the use of our premises.
To apply for the role please email email@example.com requesting an application form.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact Sam Thomas (Chief Executive) on 0117 925 9348 or email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 16th November.
- Interviews will take place on Zoom during w/c 23rd November.